The general resident lease underwriting criteria
includes but is not limited to the following:
- Combined monthly income of those to be on
obligated on the lease must exceed three times the monthly rent.
Note: Higher than average financial obligation levels of the
applicant may increase this multiplier.
- Income and employment and job histories will
be verified and must be verifiable.
- Credit should indicate acceptable financial
- Positive reference from previous landlord a
plus, a negative reference is a negative and can be the sole
reason for a declined application.
- Criminal background is screened and closely
scrutinized. Known Felons will not be approved.
- We reserve the right to refuse an apartment
to anyone whom we feel does not have the financial means or
financial ethic to meet their obligations both monetarily and
Christa Lee Apartments, F & R
Apartments and Washington 8 Apartments are equal opportunity rental
housing properties. Pets not accepted.
Click Here for a
Printable Application. Adobe Reader is required to view